Music Music Music
Well since I have been here I have been to 3 gigs....and boy am I loving it.....amazing artists, cheap and so much fun....it is fantastic. Who would have thought I would love it so much as I am not really that much of a fan seeing live acts as normally all I can see is the persons back (being vertically challenged) and all that...
1. Big Dada's 10th anniversary - a disappointing affair involving lining up to get in and then lining up again to see the acts!
The fun part was the email I wrote at 5am in the morning to the record company blabbering on about crap....the good part was they actually replied and then sent me a free DVD, CD and tube covers....not bad I have to admit...
2. DJ Vadim presents Soundcatcher - this was a fantastic night starting off with the best Pakistani food in London, a few bottles of vino, great company, wicked gig - they were amazing (loved the small venue too!), the tshirt (thanks Saroja) and the 2 hugs I received from the lead lady!
3. J-i-l-l S-c-o-tt is in the house - can this lady sing....truly amazing. Apart from the annoying lady next to be who kept elbowing me before she even came on, this was a fun night.
We found a lovely Thai restaurant to eat at before hand and then listened to some talent.
Karma came around at the end of that annoying lady ended up having this 6f5 giant in front of her for most of the concert and we moved to the side....
Nothing else planned now till Jan - but artists of another kind. Cirque De Soleil. I love this show!
And then hopefully a few more djs in the new year.....gotta love London at times like these....
No comments:
Post a Comment