Matt and Inga get hitched....
Matt and Inga - who would have thought aye! Not the most conventional of weddings but then who thought it would be?
With the kiwi style BBQ party before the wedding and beautiful Inga in a sari...this was one fun party. Not much piccies taken by me but the most important was when the Indian gals at the party dressed the bride to be....damn...we all did a pretty good job. Our mum's would have been proud....you looked stunning Inga! Not to sure bout the bearded man..but his twine belt was fashion..I am sure I saw it in that wedding magazine the other week...
So a few days later, Matt and Inga were registered. Damo and I had the pleasure of witnessing this occasion and being the official photographer and video guy....
Before...
With the kiwi style BBQ party before the wedding and beautiful Inga in a sari...this was one fun party. Not much piccies taken by me but the most important was when the Indian gals at the party dressed the bride to be....damn...we all did a pretty good job. Our mum's would have been proud....you looked stunning Inga! Not to sure bout the bearded man..but his twine belt was fashion..I am sure I saw it in that wedding magazine the other week...
So a few days later, Matt and Inga were registered. Damo and I had the pleasure of witnessing this occasion and being the official photographer and video guy....
Before...
During...
Man and Wife...
After...you may kiss the bride...
Bollywood shot....what a lovely indian couple..
1 comment:
Matt is really sexy
Post a Comment