One Month Gone....
Its been just about a month since I left NZ and so much has happened. Here it is in a nutshell:
- arrived safe and sound in London after 30 odd hours on a horrible plane. I love having over 100 titles to choose from on my own personal tv. I wish I have taken it home with me...oh well....
- the hens day/night was fanastic. Sun + gals (and one guy) + cider + vino + champagne (not sparkling wine) = wonderful memories + the gas man being called at 3am.
- one amazing week in Prague based around Simon's and Klara's wedding. Truely magical. We were the ones in all the tourist photos! Note: There was no strapless dress for me (slight problem with the dress maker) and only medium heels were worn (and were later replaced for jandals - sparkly ones at that). Photos will come once I find my cable to connect it up to the computer.
- catching up with mates and loved ones that I hadn't seen in years. Fun times.
- visiting and eating at all the thingsI loved - hmmmm sakonis, wotsits, crisps, M&S, Milko chocolate....hmmmmmm
Now I have to put my head to the grindstone and find a job and somewhere to live so I can have my bro and bhabi come and stay with me.
Send me an email with the goss
No comments:
Post a Comment